Friday, May 25, 2012

Urine Testing and Paperwork

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to have a new job.  However, the e-mails I continue to get to fill out paperwork are astounding.  I have received 20 plus e-mails asking me to print paperwork, sign it, scan it and e-mail it back.  They obviously don't realize that I have afternoon naps to take and food to eat.  Gosh! 

And I had the pleasure of going to a lab at 71st street in Indy to take a urine test.  Now this is a test I know I can pass - with flying colors.  However, the lab "technician" or pervert or whatever she was, wanted to watch me urinate.  I declined that fabulous offer and informed her that only DOL employees have to be observed when peeing - believe me I did my research on this one.  She then wanted me to crack the bathroom door so she could hear me.  I told her she could pat me down or what ever she wanted but I can't pee if people are observing.  So she opted to stand outside the bathroom door and listen - urine fetish I guess.

I normally have to go to the bathroom rather frequently.  Of course, once I had an audience, I could not go to save my life.  So I was then informed by Penny the Pee perv that I could not leave the collection clinic until I peed in the cup or it would be noted as a refusal to comply.  What the heck!  So I drank over 40 ounces, (no lie) of water trying to coax my bladder.  I finally was able to give the minimum amount of urine.

Of course I got no sleep last night because I had to pee every 2 hours from all the water. 

At least I will take some satisfaction in knowing that "Penny" has to handle other people's urine all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment