Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day three

I have made it three days back in the work world.  I'm exhausted.  I really need a part-time schedule - with full-time pay.  I had a friend send an excellent idea for a background story for me here in Northern Indiana.  He said he once told folks at a new job location that his family were rodent farmers!  How awesome is that.  I'm open to other suggestions!  I wish I had told them I prefer to be called Laqueesha - my friend from Fishers library.  They would have put it on my security badge and everything. Then I could go get really long finger nails and talk with a Laqueesha accent!

They talk funny here - like a canadian accent - ya know?  They think I talk with a twang.  I don't but I will.  I think I will be from southern Georgia.  And my family will either be rodent farmers, (that is just such an awesome story) or nose hair barbers.  Maybe I need to refine that a bit.  Maybe I was once an FBI special agent that was reassigned to Zimmer through the witness protection program. 

I will NOT miss applying for unemployment every week only to have the state of Indiana tell me I will not be receiving anything.  I fill out about 7 full screens only to get a DENIED!  It's like Someone's Man Mitch is laughing in my face!

Maybe I could be a past gator wrestler.  Or a lion trainer with the circus.  There are soooo many possibilities.

Any of you out there that are unemployed, consider developing a fake career you can tell people.  It's so much more fun than saying, "I'm currently seeking unique opportunities".

My sleep pattern is slowly returning to normal.  It's hard not seeing my late night TV shows.  I am so out of the loop on Kid Killers and Fatal Attractions.  I have found a new one called, "Disappeared" - creepy but interesting and within prime time so I can watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment